Upcoming Events+View Calendar
- Apr20XP Ignition (Marietta Campus) Time: All-day Event Location: Joe Mack Wilson Student Center
- Apr24Stingers Steakhouse Time: 05:00 pm Location: Stingers Dining Hall
- Apr25KSU Farmer's Market Time: 10:00 am Location: The grassy area between The Commons & Prillaman
Open Mic Night
Show off your talent at The Commons! Sign up begins at 6:30PM and performances start at 7:00PM. AV setup will be provided.
- January 24
- February 21
- March 21
- April 25
Please join us at Stingers for premium dinner specials for two meal swipes or $19.50 Dining Dollars! Stingers Steakhouse is held every other Tuesday at Stingers dining hall starting at 5:00PM.
Porterhouse steak with tobacco onions
Moroccan-braised lamb shank with preserved lemon & herb couscous
- Half-Pound hamburger on a brioche bun
- Choice of mushroom/Swiss, bacon/cheddar or blue cheese
- Served with truffle fries
March 20Bourbon-glazed salmon with roasted sweet potatoes
Grilled Ribeye Steak w/ Wild Mushroom Ragout & Lobster Mashed Potatoes
Low Country Boil
Join us for Cram Jam on Monday, April 30 from 10:00 PM to midnight! Use one (1) Meal Plan swipe or $9.75 Dining Dollars at either The Commons or Stingers dining halls.
- Lights Out at The Commons dining hall (Kennesaw Campus) - Glow in the Dark Dance Party
- Chill Out at Stingers dining hall (Marietta Campus) - Study, Play Trivia, Games, Prizes
Enjoy breakfast while you study between 9 and 11 PM at The Commons and Stingers dining halls. Cram Sessions will be held from Tuesday, May 1 to Thursday, May 3. Entry is $7.50 Dining Dollars or $8.50 for credit/debit card payments.