Spring 2021 KSU Face Covering Design Competition
Design our official KSU Face Covering for the spring semester!
How It Works
Step 1: Download the Reusable Mask Template.
Step 2: Create a design that reflects the KSU spirit.
Step 3: Enter your design through the form by 5:00 PM on November 2, 2020.
The winning face covering design will be produced and distributed to all KSU faculty, staff and students for the spring semester.
To be eligible, each entrant must be a currently registered Kennesaw State University (KSU) undergraduate or graduate student.
Important Design Information
- Design within the red area indicated on the Reusable Mask Template.
- While a KSU logo is not required for your design, it is encouraged. Visit KSU's Visual Identity Program website to download the official logos and marks and review the dos and don'ts listed on
page 25 of the KSU Brand Guidelines booklet.
- The logo should not exceed 5.75" wide by 2.75" tall on the design as noted in the green circle on the Reusable Mask Template.
- The official KSU color palate is on pages 28 and 29 of the KSU Brand Guidelines booklet.
Official Contest Rules
- Students may submit a maximum of three (3) designs. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
- All submitted work must be the original work of the entrant and must not include, be based on, infringe upon or be derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images. By entering the competition, entrant agrees that the submission is their own work.
- Designs must be easily reproducible and scalable for application using the Reusable Mask Template.
- Designs must adhere to the university brand standards. Information about the brand standards can be found in the KSU Brand Guidelines booklet.
- The design must not include offensive language, imagery or themes.
- The selected winner must submit a scalable vector version of the winning design so that it is adaptable for the Reusable Mask Template.
- By submitting the entry form, each entrant warrants that s/he understands, acknowledges, and agrees that upon submission, all entries become the sole property of KSU. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that an and all intellectual property rights in the design are deemed assigned to KSU without further notice or compensation.
- Except where prohibited by law, an entry submission into this contest constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, prize information, and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes, without further notice, permission or compensation.
- KSU reserves the right to alter, modify, or revise the winning design.
The decisions of the Selection Committee will be final. KSU reserves the right to reject any submission not meeting these criteria.