COVID-19 Testing at KSU
At-Home COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing Kits
At-home COVID-19 testing kits are now available by request from the Federal Government. You may now order your kits, which will ship at no cost on the USPS COVID-19 Home Kit website.
If you are an on-campus resident, please enter your campus mailbox number in the "Apt/Suite/Other" field when completing the form. Students mail instructions for Kennesaw and Marietta are on the Postal Services website. Residents of multi-unit buildings who have difficulty placing their order should file a service request with USPS.
Review CDC guidance for how and when to use an at-home test.
Georgia's Department of Public Health is also offering testing in the community.
Weekday Testing (Monday – Friday)
COVID-19 Testing at the Wellstar Student Health Services Clinics
COVID-19 tests are administered at all three clinic locations. COVID-19 tests are billed to the student's insurance provider.
- Campus Loop Clinic | Monday – Friday | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- University Village Clinic | Monday – Friday | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Marietta Campus Clinic | Monday – Friday | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Scheduling Your Appointment
- Schedule an appointment by location through ZocDoc. For a COVID-19 testing appointment, please ensure that you are selecting a provider for the location and times listed above. Please note that your appointment will appear as a Wellstar booking through this platform.
- Students who have previously seen a provider at one of our on-campus clinics and who have an EPIC MyChart account can schedule appointments through MyChart. First, select an appointment type and then choose a time based on provider availability.
- Call to schedule an appointment at 470-578-6644.
Weekend and Holiday Testing
Weekend evaluation and testing can be performed at the following locations:
- Wellstar Kennesaw Urgent Care | 8:00 AM – 7:30 PM | 3805 Cherokee Street NW, Kennesaw
- Wellstar Delk Road Urgent Care | 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM | 2890 Delk Road, Marietta
Make your reservation to hold your place in line before you arrive.
The test is billed to the student's insurance provider.